Northern Territory Field Naturalists' Club Inc. promotes the study and education concerning the conservation of flora, fauna and landscape of the Northern Territory.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to Nature Territory, our club's monthly newsletter
- Meeting reminders of our guest speakers and their topics
- Field Trip priority status
- A copy of Northern Territory Naturalist, our peer-reviewed, annually published journal.
Annual membership fees are $25 for individuals, $30 for families or institutions and $15 concession. Memberships expire on 30 June.
How to Join
- To join electronically: Open the Membership Form below, fill in required blanks (you should be able to type into each field), importantly save the PDF to your computer and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org, AND remit funds via EFT to: Account Name - NT Field Naturalists Club, BSB: 065-903 Account number: 10032545. Please make sure that YOUR NAME appears in the EFT banking details.
- To join via post: Print and fill in Membership Form below and mail cheque to Northern Territory Field Naturalist Club, P.O. Box 39565, Winnellie, NT 0821.
- To join in person: Print and fill out Membership Form above and bring cash or cheque to the next monthly meeting.
Our meetings and field trips are open to members of the public. So please feel free to join us anytime. We are happy to share our knowlege and enthusiasm with you. Below you will find a map of the Charles Darwin University's Casuarina campus to help you find our meeting room Blue Building 2A.